Monday, May 15, 2006

Bloody food poisoning

Sick as dog since late Saturday night, sweating it out in bed, blinding headache, lots to say but can't. Normal service will resume shortly. Sorry.

Meanwhile, the Sunday Times is essential reading. Makes me even more sick reading about it. I've had a bellyful of whitewash and lies. As soon as I can get time to blog I am letting rip ( am back at work today, Monday, having effortlessly shed 5 pounds on the weekend's a flat Lucozade and boiled water diet.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame it wasn't fatal

May 15, 2006 12:23 pm  
Blogger DigitalSpy said...

Get well soon. I had blood poisoning a couple of months ago and feeling sick is the pits.

May 16, 2006 12:16 am  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Hope you're feeling better Rachel.

Yes I was pretty shocked by that article however I am doubly surprised that the rest of the media has been quiet about it as there are a lot of serious issues it presents and implies.

May 16, 2006 9:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi rachel,

sorry to hear you had a bout of food poisoning..i had it from chinese food 10 years ago it was horrible. get well soon and get back to blogging :)

May 17, 2006 2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home