Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kitchens Direct update

The fitter worked all day yesterday and the cupboards arrived. I still have no floor, sink, oven, wall tiles but I have a work-surface and some cupboards without doors. And a kettle and a toaster.

Miff is enjoying climbing on all the boxes. The fish are less impressed, they are walled in and can only see out of one side of their tank.

J is off on a stag do all day and will probably fall through the door at 3am. So it seems like a great excuse to take myself out for the day: gym, swim, movie, sushi and then down the pub with my friends in the evening.

5 Comments:

Blogger pierre l said...

Good for you. Your certainly need a break after all the stress about the kitchen.

May 17, 2008 11:53 am  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Have a nice relaxing day - you defnitely deserve it.

May 17, 2008 4:26 pm  
Blogger Andy Ramblings said...

Have fun...

May 17, 2008 5:25 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

^Thank you!

May 17, 2008 6:24 pm  
Blogger Gordon said...

Just blogged about my Kitchens Direct experience. I think that, as they sub-contract all the work out, it seems to be a bit luck of the draw.

I can't fault their customer service dept. mind you. Hope they get it finished soon!

May 21, 2008 4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home